How the Red Cross is helping?
- Through advocacy, we silently agitate for policies and programmes geared towards bettering the human condition.
- Through the provision of disaster relief services, we respond to the needs of those impacted by hazards (natural and man-made).
- Through the raising of awareness and the promotion of best practices in our communities to build resilience to all forms of hazards.
- We provide Health and First Aid services
- We work with youth and in particular unattached youth to lead positive lives.
- We work in violence prevention and the promotion of human rights.
Other ways to donate:
The Jamaica Red Cross as a Humanitarian Non-Profit Organization relies on your donation of cash and kind to carry out its mandate.
Other Ways to Help
Fundraising and Income
You can contribute to the Red Cross by donating funds to our Scotia Bank Account #20499 or you may contact any of our branches.